Clark Construction, LLC headquartered on Bainbridge Island is one of the Puget Sound region’s premier construction firms. Our team of highly skilled construction professionals brings experience in an impressive range of projects, of every scale, from home remodels to multimillion-dollar commercial. An employee owned company, we are committed to building exceptional structures that reflects fine craftmanship, superior attention to detail, outstanding value and customer service that exceeds the expectation of every valued client.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assists the PM/Superintendent with all duties required of the PM/Superintendent with the goal of becoming a PM/Superintendent with more experience. All work would be done under the supervision and direction of the PM/Superintendent.
- Read and understand plans
- Access plans using computer and tablet
- Review and assign scope of work to all trades
- Manage and comply with project budgets; understand what is/is not included in the budget
- Communicate, track, and document changes to the budget (e.g., Change Orders)
- Multi-task and manage multiple projects and people including office and support staff
- Responsible for processing all written documentation for a project including, but not limited to, RFIs, submittals, updating documents, maintaining accurate and detailed meeting notes and conversation reports and the timely input of all the data into the appropriate Procore job
- Assist the Project Manager and Superintendent with tasks that s/he requests
- Assist the Superintendent in updating schedules and assuring contractual responsibilities are met
- Perform any other task(s) requested by CCLLC